CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Jazz and Korver

So last friday I got to go to the Jazz/Kings game here in Sacramento. I had great seats close to the Jazz bench thanks to my friend Brandi who got them from her work. It was a fun night for Sac Kings fans because Chris Webber's jersey was retired. It was rockin and really loud. But the Jazz spoiled their night by winning 111 - 107. WAY TO GO JAZZ!

Then after the game I got to meet Kyle Korver. He is really tall and really, really cute. Here is pics of him hanging out with some of his friends. Then of him and I.

GOOD TIMES




3 comments:

Emily Christine said...

I am so envious of you!! He is sooo hot!!

raising4boys said...

Ok so I didn't realize you didn't live in Utah. Way to be a true blue Jazz fan!!
How awesome to meet Korver. I didn't see the pictures on facebook but I found your blog link :) Thanks for sharing. HEHE!!

Unknown said...

he is hott!!! =) you need to blog more! lol