CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 8, 2009

Molly

MOLLY BATES
August 1990 - May 2009

On May 26th the Bates family lost a member of our family. I thought I would be ok by now to do this blog but putting together these pictures have brought more tears to my eyes. She will be greatly missed by the young and old.

At almost 19 years old, age finally got to her and she was having a hard time seeing and hearing. We have known for awhile that it was coming. It doesn't make it easier but I am glad she is not suffering now. I have never really thought much about whether dogs go to heaven but I am convinced that there is no way I will never see Molly again. She was part of my family and I want to live forever with them all one day.






































I will always miss you Molly!!!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

aaah, I am sorry to hear about this. That is a long time to have a dog.