CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Up coming events

There is not much going on today. I went to church and taught my class. I am now at home eating left over pizza and surfing the net. I have a few exciting things coming up though that I can't wait for. On Wednesday I am going to San Jose to the Bon Jovi concert. I have loved Bon Jovi for many, many years and can't wait to hear his songs live. Then the next week on the 10th I am flying to Vegas to the NHRA races. Then from Vegas I get to drive with my dad and sisters back to Clinton, UT to see the rest of my family. I can not wait for that since I only got to see them for a few days at Christmas and it was August before then. I am definately ready for the visit. I am also excited to be able to go to a Jazz game while I am in Utah. I think I miss going to all the game just as much as I missing my family....LOL. Fun stuff coming up that I will be able to blog more about.

1 comments:

Readyforadventure said...

Don't worry I will be here when you get back.