CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 4, 2008

Bon Jovi concert....loved it



I finally got to see Bon Jovi in concert!!! I have loved him since I was about 12 years old....just a few years ago....LOL. It was a fun road trip to San Jose (about 2 1/2 hours from Roseville). Athina, Suzie, Brandi, and I listened to Bon Jovi album the entire way there. (Well Athina slept and the rest of us listened) We had dinner at Amici's pizzeria and then a blondie dessert at Applebee's (yummy)....and then to the concert. I was so excited just walking into the HP Pavillion. First act was Daughtry.....very hot!! When I first moved to Cali 2 years ago I bonded with my roomies over American Idol (we were Chris Daughtry fans). We said back then we would love to see him in concert one day and there we were. He was ok and I knew a few songs but could not wait till Bon Jovi. The moment then came and he did not disappoint. It was fabulous!! He played a mix of new and old songs. There is nothing like being able to sing a song along with the artist. We yelled, screamed, sang, clapped, jumped up and down. Over all one of the best concerts I have ever been to.




0 comments: