CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Twilight books....

Ok so I am finally done with the twilight books and it only took me 7 days. I have only stopped reading in the last week to go to work, sleep, and watch 2 Jazz games. I even missed Idol tonight because I was READING. Now that I am done and thinking about the books I am not sure how I feel about them. I liked them but it was kind of different. Alittle to much lovey dovey hugging and kissing and not enough scary vampire/werewolf fighting. I think this is one series that I may just like the movie better than the books. But I do have to say......GO JAZZ!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I heard that there is a 4th book by her...I'm not sure if it's part of the serious or starting of another one...
I can't believe that you didn't just want to read more. BOO!