CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 2, 2008

I am finally feeling (alittle) better


I am finally feeling better. Not 100% yet but I am getting there. I have been sick and have had the worst allergies I think I have ever had before. I never thought I would ever miss work because of allergies but I did this week. Not much else has been going on the last few weeks. Between being sick and the NBA playoffs going on I haven't got out much. The Jazz are playing tonight and I am already nervous for them. They need to win this game. Everyone keep your fingers crossed that they win. (They should because me and Cooper are not watching it together....LOL) The only thing left to say is GO JAZZ!!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

amen sista!! Jazz need to win! I am so NERVOUS! I don't want them to break Paul's heart another year!