CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Not a good few weeks

So I have not posted any thing about what I have been doing for a few weeks because I don't have my lap top or access to my pictures. It is being looked at right now and I can not wait to get it back. I haven't had a very good last few weeks. My birthday week and celebrations were horrible. My car broke down (TWICE), my tooth had a huge cavity in it and part of the tooth broke, then my curling iron broke. Oh yeah and my lap top as I already said is not working right. It was not a fun week. This week has not been any better. It was so busy yesterday that I was exhausted and had a head ache all day. The head ache has continued into today and work sucked. I am so ready to get out of retail forever.

Ok so enough of the complaining part.

I got good news today that one of my best friends in the world is pregnant with twins. I am so so excited!!! Finally something to smile about.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, I am so sorry that things are going well. Can I do something for you? A new job in Utah maybe? Or better yet in the Delivery office...so we can be bud's again!?
I think of you always, call me if you need to vent about anything!
Love ya,
Evonne