CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 30, 2008

Doing much better

Hello! No still don't have my computer back but my room mates are out of town so I have my pick of a laptop and desk top so I am ok. I just don't have my pics on my computer. So I am feeling alittle better about life today. Still not satisfied and need to figure out what I want to do with the rest of my life but I will be ok. (Evonne thanks for the uplifting comments you are a true friend....love ya.)



So what is new.....my sister is getting married. She has been engaged for a few weeks but I am just writing about it. It is all going down hopefully on August 16th if the temple divorce goes through. So I will probably be in Utah from the 9th to the 17th. No flight yet so it is not set in stone for those days. I am excited! I will be busy with a reunion, bear lake, and the wedding but hope to see ya all.



Nothing else is exciting and new. Weather here went from 80 to 100 with in a few days then dropped to a freezing 70 (LOL) and is now back up to like 80 but unfortunely like 45% humidity. Yucky... but at least I am not in Florida weather like my bro. 45% is enough for me!!



I decided I need to post a pic so here I am with my roomie Athina, my night supervisor, Chris and his awesome wife, Mel. We went to the demolition derby at the Sacramento County Fair

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so glad to hear this! I worry about you alone in Sac town!