CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Losing weight....hopefully

So I was suppose to get my laptop back today but didn't so hopefully tomorrow and then I can post pictures along with my blog.

So my family has started a biggest loser type of thing where we put money in the pot and who ever loses the most weight by my sisters wedding (August 16th) will get the entire pot. So I am going to post on here how much weight I have lost each week. I think that will help me be motivated to do it. I am ok with no more coke but I am struggling with no Slurpees....I am addicted. So check back weekly and see the progress....and there will be progress!!!

Hope everyone has a great rest of the week. Love ya all!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck! I'm proud of you. I'm trying to. I have hit a plateau, and I had a melt down just last night. Am I ever going to be the "skinny girl"?! I'm beginning to think no amount of healthy eating is going to change me. I am just going to have to start being happy with me! =) I guess I have lost 45 pounds...it's just taken me over a year to do it. BECAUSE I hate giving up anything.

I will definitely be watching your progress!

Love,
Evonne