CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 26, 2008

For Evonne. I haven't quit...yet

Ok this blog is for Evonne. She has the cutest blog and remembers to post and I forget so here is the 411 on the diet. I lost 6 in week 1, then gained 3 in week 2 thanks to "girl cravings" that week, I then lost 1 pound in week 3 which brought me to 4 lbs over all.....PATHETIC. Did you follow all of that. Any ways I have not weighed myself this week and I am scared to even though I have done pretty good. I definately will on sunday though.


So lets see what else is going on with my life. Not much! Having a scentsy candle party at the apartment tomorrow. We'll have to see how that goes. I just bought tickets to see Sara Brightman in December. I love her. Time to say good bye is one of my favorite songs and I can not wait to hear her sing it. I also bought tickets for the NHRA races in Sonoma, CA next month.
I am so excited cuz I only have 43 days till I get to go home for 9 days and 92 days till Hawaii.

I wanted to post a picture so here is a cute one. This is my bro, Mark and behind the balloons are my mom and sister in law, Jody

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm glad to see that you still have an overall weight loss...mine always goes up and down. Very depressing. I want to be at least 15 pounds smaller, but I have no self control.