CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 12, 2008

A night at the theater!


I loved tonight. Me and my room mates went to Phantom of the Opera in Sacramento. This is the 4th time I have seen it and I loved it as much as the first time. The music is just the most beautiful music ever composed.....Andrew Lloyd Webber is brilliant. I had a good time and it was fun to hang out with the room mates. It has been months since we have done something all together and it may be one of the last times so it was great. Now it is late and I should be in bed but I am still wide awake. 5:45 is going to come real fast though and I am not going to want to wake up for work so I am forcing myself to try. Good night.
Oh and yes we are all wearing black shirts....and no it was not planned.

0 comments: