CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 11, 2008

Cali is burning!

Smoky California - pic from my apt balcony.

So I always thought California was just going to fall into the ocean but after the last few weeks I think it is just going to all burn to the ground. Poor smoke filled California! We had a day or two of relief and then Tuesday it started again. You can't go any where to get fresh air because it's every where you go. It doesn't help that it is also 110 degrees outside. My guys at work have been wearing masks because we have to open the warehouse doors for deliveries and customers and the smoke fills up the warehouse. It needs to just go away so everyone can go outside and play....after all it is summer and I need to start getting my great tan for Hawaii.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I heard that it's miserable over there in Cali!! It's not that much longer until Hawaii!! I'm jealous!