CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Quick trip home to Utah

I got to go home to Utah for a few days last week and decided I was just going to hang with family. I had a fun time with everyone.


Mark, Robbie (newbie to the fam), Heather and Carson July 24th BBQ


A few days after I got the I picked Jeff up from the airport.

He has been in Florida all summer - we surprised my nephew


Carson who did not know Jeff was coming home.



Me and Heather dancing with Ian and Abby


Played some football with the boys



Played with sidewalk chalk on the patio with Abby and Ian


Kaiden was sick the whole time....poor little thing


I also got to go to the Allen Family party and bowl with
my Grandparents/Aunts/Uncles/Cousins (2 generations)


Heather and Robbie (the engaged couple)


Mark, Dad, and Robbie ready to bowl


More of the fam bowling


Me and my nephew Carson


I went to the Rocky Mountain Revue with my dad
and saw the new BB players




I went to see Mama Mia (again) with Heather,
Jennacie, and my mom


Me and Jenna Benna trying on hats

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm glad that Paul got to see you on your trip home...I'm sory that I wasn't able to make the RMR. =(
Love you,
Evonne