CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Sister getting married


So many of you are asking which sister is getting married and info about it so here it is. Heather is getting married on August 16th in the Bountiful temple. Her temple divorce went through this last week which was what we were all worried about but because of everyones prayers and fasting it came through. She is marrying a guy named Robert (Robbie, Rob) Haltinner. I have not meet the guy yet. We have messaged back and forth on facebook though and he is big sports fan and hates the Lakers so I am sure we will get along just fine. She is happy and I am happy for her.

Here they are with my Nephew Kaiden

2 comments:

Melissa & J.D. said...

I'm so excited for Heather! This Robbie is a lucky guy! I can't believe you haven't met him yet...CRAZY!!! When are you going to be in SLC? Hopefully this time we can get together if you aren't too busy with the wedding and stuff.

Unknown said...

oh, so in love!! =)