CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 11, 2008

I got an A

So I have been trying to decide what I want to do when I grow up....It's about time I do that. I decided to tak e a medical terminology class this semester at Sierra College to see if the medical field is for me. Let me tell you I went to college for 3 years (many years ago) and this is the hardest class I have taken. I don't know if it is because I am older and haven't been to school for awhile or because I work lots of hours and have a primary lesson to prepare every week but it was stressful.

BUT it is over and I got a B in the class. Now you are probably thinking then why does the title say "I got an A". Well I got a C on the midterm so my professor said that I had to get an A on the final to get a B in the class. Are you following? Well I got 90 out of 100 questions right and got an A. Iwas so excited. I studied and studied and studied for hours and hours. And it all paid off.

And the result is I do enjoy the medical stuff but I still don't know what I want to be!!!

0 comments: