CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Sarah Brightman concert

Last night I got to go see a fantastic concert with two of my best (California) friends, Jen and Christina. We went and saw Sarah Brightman. I have loved her music for many years and have been so excited since we bought the tickets like 5 months ago.


She has a beautiful voice. So amazing. I was really disappointed that she didn't sing "Time to say Goodbye" with Bocelli vocals in the back or even with one of the other guys she sang with during the show. She sang it by herself and it just wasn't the same. Phantom of the Opera was amazing though. I have seen Phantom 4 times and have never heard the song sang that great. I had goosebumps. I would definately give the concert "two thumbs up"




















1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tami!

I'm so jealous! I bet it was awesome, I love her too. Hope Christmas was good!!