CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Christmas time...



So thanks to my great roommate Athina our apartment is now decorated for Christmas. I absolutely love Christmas! When I walked into my apartment after work today I smelled the tree. I love the smell of a real Christmas tree. Our tree is small but we like it. My moms snowflakes that she tatted are hanging on it and thanks to me and Athina's boyfriend, Chris there are white light around the tree....in an organized way (unlike the way Athina had them) and a star on the top.






All the decorations are mine that I have collected through out the years. Some are bought, some are home made, and some were presents given to me. They all are special in there own way.









The stockings were hung on the TV console with care in hopes that St. Nicholas soon would be there. We don't have a fireplace in this apt like we did in our last so they went on the console. This is the 3rd year we have used these stockings. I can't believe this is my 3rd Christmas in California. Athina bought these stockings for us and wrote our names on them in glittery paint.


I am so happy it is December. I can listen to Christmas music all the time and make Christmas candy (I made toffee as Athina was decorating) The feeling of Christmas in the air it is the best feeling in the world. It will even be better in 21 days when I can go home to Utah and enjoy it with my family and be around the kids.


And of course I can never forget the real meaning for Christmas and reason for the season. That is the celebration of the birth of our Savior. What a great event! I feel his love every day and am happy I am a member of his true church.

This picture was taken by me at the Laie temple in Hawaii.



Merry Christmas everyone!













0 comments: